7/7/11

Norah's Coming!

Today during Jesse's lunch break we decided to take a couple of maternity pictures! We just moved into our new apartment and our backyard is beautiful (what a blessing!) so it was a perfect setup for pictures. Jesse brought a nice camera home from work and took some amazing pictures. I am very thankful to be married to someone who is an amazing artist in a myriad of ways.                    
 As of Tuesday this week I am 36 weeks along and already experiencing contractions and swollen feet.
Our backyard is gorgeous! I am so thankful that we moved into a new apartment
 that has two bedrooms and a quite location. I am so blessed to have a husband who works so hard for our family and sacrifices so much! 
The Lord has really blessed us beyond what we deserve and I am so thankful.

It's hard to believe that Norah will be here so soon, but Jesse and I are so excited to have her and hold her! 

1 comment:

  1. by far the sweetest thing i have seen...all week. haha :)

    ReplyDelete