7/20/11

First Year Anniversary!


I can't believe it's been 1 year already!
Jesse and I had our first year anniversary on July 17th! It was also Jesse's birthday, so it was a big day for us! We had planned a while ago to take a trip to Washington Island for the weekend, but since I was 37 weeks pregnant we didn't travel far from home. I wasn't feeling the best that day so Jesse went to church alone but came home with these:
Receiving roses when you're not feeling good is wonderful.
So instead, we went out for dinner to one of our favorite restaurants, The Olive Garden. We had a gift card from his loving parents to The Olive Garden so it worked out perfect! Afterwards we rented Harry Potter and picked up some ice cream. Yes we watched Harry Potter on our anniversary. Truth is... you can't do much when you're full-term and it's 111 degrees out! We both enjoy watching movies, so it was wonderful. For an anniversary gift I made Jesse a small hard-covered photo book of our wedding pictures. He really liked it! For his birthday he purchased an online music program. He loves making music, so I was glad he got something he would really enjoy. For me he purchased a Singer sewing machine online and sent me this picture.
I am patiently awaiting this to arrive in the mail. Can't wait to use it!

We are also patiently awaiting the arrival of baby Norah Kristine!! So much has happened in a year and I'm so thankful to the Lord for His blessings and growth in our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment