8/4/11

July catch-all

The month of July went by so quickly! I can't believe it's already August. Looking back, Jesse and I had a lot going on in the month of July. The end of June we moved from our old studio apartment to our new two bedroom apartment. I cannot begin to express how happy I am to be in a bigger place. Our time at our last apartment was sweet and fun but not always functional.
Our dinning room
Our library/den
Dinning room/ library =] close quarters
The foyer/only window/tv room
The bedroom/closet

I will have to post some pictures of our new apartment later; we're still in the process of moving in so things are a little crazy. Jess and I had a lot of fun in the month of July just hanging around Dubuque with friends and what not.

My dear husband applying sunscreen before swimming.
Jesse and I at Barington Lakes-- Lazy day at the lake.
Jess and Aaron being... Jesse and Aaron. =]
This is Jess and I at our friends wedding.
Jesse decided to shave in honor of editing "Lost on Dress Parade"
Our Anniversary
Sweet diaper cake I got for my shower!
Amazing rattle cup cakes at the shower
Fun in the rain
Sitting on our patio during a thunderstorm
(don't mind my cankles)
A nice drive through the Botanical Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment