Lately I have been working on a sewing project for Norah's room with my friend, Laura. I have enjoyed sewing so much that I've asked Jesse for a sewing machine for our 1 year anniversary (which is on Sunday, along with his Birthday =])! So in the time that I await the arrival of my new sewing machine I have been searching all over for sewing ideas and here's what I've found!
 |
| Babies go through a ton of onsies (or so I hear). I can't wait to spruce some of mine up with a simple little design! |
 |
| I thought this would be an excellent diaper bag. Hopefully I can get it done before Norah arrives! |
 |
| I'm not sure how sewing tissue paper will work, but this idea looks cute enough to try... we'll see if it works. Knowing me it will result in a miniature fire or something... |
 |
| This shirt looked so cute and simple. I can't wait to make cute clothes for my little girl! |
 |
| This mobile is sooo cute! It looks really simple, too! |
 |
| I love the patch work curtain! It looks so sweet and bright... I might have a hard time finding fabrics that go together, but I'm going to give it a try! |
Once Norah finally comes I probably won't have a lot of time for sewing but hopefully I'll become a pro right away and it will only take me 15 minutes to complete a project! I will post pictures of our current project and Norah's nursery when they are finished!
you are wonderful
ReplyDelete