5/24/12

Thankful Thursday || Family

Lately my heart has been overflowing with love and thankfulness for  


my family!


I am thankful that...
  • I have a wonderful husband who loves the Lord and takes care of our family by working hard.
  • I have a wonderful husband who loves me so and makes me feel beautiful.
  • I have a lovely, healthy daughter who strives to make me smile and laugh.
  • I am a mommy! I love being Norah's mom. She can now say "momma" and it melts my heart every time.
  • I have the assurance that the Lord has everything in control -- including my family!


I am so thankful to have a beautiful family all under the headship of Christ.  With Christ we are able to serve and look out for the good of each other above our own needs. I am thankful. 

1 comment:

  1. Connie! I just found your blog :) So cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete