4/18/11

Spring Time is Here!

I really enjoy the Spring. Even though it snowed for a short time over the weekend it was a great weekend of celebrating the Spring. Emmaus holds 2 special events to celebrate the change of season -- the Spring concert and the Spring Banquet. The Spring concert is an evening of listening to singing groups sing praises to the Lord... it's refreshing =] The Spring Banquet is a fun tradition where the Students, Faculty and Staff of Emmaus dress up and honor the graduating seniors and eat amazing food (and yes... that is very important to me at this point). Even though this was the first year where I wasn't a student it was still very fun to go with Jesse and have fun with friends. 

Aaron, Jesse and Deb =] It was a nice surprise to see Deb at the Spring concert and spend some time with her.

Aaron and Jesse both sang in the concert...sadly I was too busy video taping to take any pictures of them singing... maybe I will get a short video clip up.

Jesse and I after the concert.

On our way to the Grand Harbor for Spring Banquet!

I wore my Great Gramma's opal that she gave to me as a wedding gift.

Our name tags =] We've been married for 9 months and it's still fun to see my name.

Jesse works at Emmaus as the "Webmaster" but he also gets asked to design things for special events. He made the programs for the evening and I thought they turned out amazing!

The center pieces were amazing! Our good friend, Josh, made the evening look very fancy.

Jesse, Josh and Aaron looking very cool. =]

I took this picture without him knowing. =] I like the way it turned out.

Jesse and I at banquet. =] I'm 25 weeks pregnant with little Norah Kristine!

Jesse and Aaron taking their signature photo. love it.

Jesse, Aaron and our good friend, Luke.

Jesse, me, (Norah) and Aaron.

Our friends Mandi and Josh.

Jean, Amanda, Liz, Stephanie, me and Tina. My friends from Emmaus.

Liz is graduating this year! Exciting as it is I will miss her...

Aaron and his girlfriend, Tabby. It was delightful to sit by them during the dinner. =]

I couldn't help it... I had to take a picture to remember the amazing triple chocolate cake we had for dessert. Norah really liked it too. =]
A very eventful weekend with family and friends to welcome the Spring and Summer. Jesse and I  are so blessed with great friends and family to celebrate with and we look forward to our new family addition in a few short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment