4/15/11

First Garage Sale of the Year!

I cannot even express how much I love going to garage sales; it is the highlight of my spring/summer. I love rummaging through what people no longer want to find a new treasure for myself and for a good price!I'm not much for talking people down, but this year I am going to start!  This year I'll be looking for baby clothes/accessories. In stores baby clothes are so expensive, but at a garage sale you can get an bag full for cheap!
This was my find today-- all of these baby clothes for around ten dollars. I loved looking through all of the girls clothes. There was so much to choose from!! But I'm very satisfied with my findings!
My friends Tina and Stephanie came with me today, but didn't stay out very long today because it was sooo cold and rainy. Even though we were wet and freezing it was still fun and completely worth it!
All in all today was a very good day . I even got a toddler stroller originally marked 25 for 15 dollars! I was a little scared to ask the lady for 15 but she didn't have a problem with it. =] Having baby stuff in the house really makes me excited. I can't wait to finally welcome her to our home! Oh, and Jesse loved all of the baby clothes, too. He thought they were cute. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment