8/23/12

Thankful Thursday || Firsts

Being a first time mother is a wonderful experience. Not only have I been able to see Norah experience all of her "firsts", they have also been my "firsts", and I am thankful to share the experience with my loving husband. Special moments in life are better experienced shared with another person, and I could not imagine another person to share Norah's firsts than my husband. I am realizing that I will never experience motherhood as I am now with my first child. I wasn't sure what to expect, and neither was she and we grew together through the process.  She has grown so much this first year and I have been growing with her. I have also been blessed with the opportunity to stay home with my sweet daughter, so from her first breath to her first word, to her first step, I have been with her to experience every minute of joy. Don't get me wrong, there have been many, many minutes of craziness, but the good out way the bad by far!  I will look back on this first year of my daughter's life with great fondness and joy.


About to make her first appearance
First breath
First bath
First time at church
First smile
First shots!
First trip to Wabasha
First Christmas!
First time eating rice cereal
First time sitting up
First time taking a bath in the sink
First time crawling!
First Easter
First "So Big!"
First big girl food
First time to the pool
First 4th of July!
First family vacation
the day she took her first step

No comments:

Post a Comment